keskiviikko 16. helmikuuta 2011

Piece of reality

I just noticed i have never told you about myself.


So my name is Lola and i have no idea where does the nickname SYKLON come from but i've used it in the internet as long as i can remember. guess i'm just very obsessive on the routines, i mean i always use the same password as well. Anywaaays i'm 17 and i live in France, i moved here with my mom about a year and half ago because my parents divorced. The moving wasn't easy, i mean i left my whole little life in finland and started a new one here, but actually the change was good because i was fucking bored and depressed a few years ago but by moving here i got a new start, a new clean page.

Now I'm going to school normally like the others even though I'll finish school one year later because of the language bareer. I've speak french with my mom since I was little but i'm not good at writing it and i'm used to replace some words in english because my mom's finnish is far from perfect.

And what else..
I have a boyfriend, we've been together almost one year. I used to have many hobbies but nowadays i just draw and write, smoke and dance. I don't know what real things i want from the future, i just want to see the world first and decide later.

And yeah, there's a pic of me. I don't know if I'm going to regret later for uploading it here but what is done is done and "no can do".

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti